Position: Project Manager
Reports to: Projects and Materials Manager
General Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for a Project Manager to coordinate and plan resources, materials, and processes, to ensure timely and cost-efficient management of projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures Projects are executed on time and on budget and communicates status with management and fellow team members.
- Communicates project concerns and project status with management, fellow staff and clients.
- Determines possible design solutions or corrective actions.
- Assists other IAI personnel during the equipment build, observes, monitors and directs how the build is progressing.
- Coordinates and communicates installation plans clearly to all involved parties both internal and external. Duties include:
- Organizing and verifying customer training
- Communicating customer responsibilities for the install to customer
- Organizing travel details for IAI personal
- Controlling budget for installation of project
- Coordinates Project Support on site at Customer location including:
- Clear communication with client and management on scope of service
- Determine priority level of service call and establish timeline.
- Negotiation of chargeable service with customer, prepare quote for service and is responsible for collection of Purchase Order.
- Ensures service is completed and invoiced as required.
- Responsible for negotiating and quoting ECNs with client.
- Negotiate with contractors and suppliers on delivery and/or cost of required purchased goods and services.
- Determine required resources.
- Occasional travel as required globally
Education Requirements and Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering (or Engineering Degree) or Equivalent Specialized Experience
- Certified as a PMP or willing to pursue certification as a PMP
- Understanding of the use of Solidworks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Project